Internship for 6 months
Are you social media enthusiasts and looking for opportunity to turn your hobby into professional work? This openings are for the creative minds where you can turn ideas into reality. Manage our social media accounts and turn them into engaging social platforms and build relevant audience.
You will also be part of the LSI’s Content Production team and create video contents.
We want the best of your version as we only train the best people. Our recruitment process can be demanding and challenging at times. But our rigorous screening and training process ensures that only the most qualified and deserving candidates are invited to join the LSI team.
If you think that you would be a fit for LSI, then we encourage you to submit your candidature.
Fresh graduates with strong portfolio are welcome to apply.
You will be in charge of both promotional and non-promotional for marketing materials. Along the way, you will develop your analytical skills by analyzing the results of our social media activities.
- Ensure that project goals are met.
- Lead and direct contents’ designs and productions for brand awareness.
- Apply the LSI’s core values in everyday’s activities.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share contents (original text, images, video or HTML) that build meaningful connections and engagements to audience.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Continuously make improvements by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting based on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Oversee the creation of art, photo, video, and layout design.
- Establish and implement design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results.
- Maximum 25 years old.
- Has growth mindset & victor mentality.
- Has strong passion in education and design.
- Eager to learn new things
- Detail oriented
- Creative and active in contributing many ideas
- Able to work under target (short deadline)
- Can work equally well with all parties.
- Proficient in operating the Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Own a laptop and has internet access at home.
- Has high level of project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess a hustler mentality: pick up failures of experiments and iterate rapidly to achieve success in project goals despite challenges.
- Can work independently and able to learn quickly in a new environment or function
- Has the following attitude: committed, service-oriented, accountable, having integrity, excellence, respectful, creative, truthful, professional, happy, positive, be a lifelong learner and have a solution-based mindset.
Other job openings at LSI:
Bahasa Indonesia Instructors for Foreigners (BIPA)
Webmasters (Wix & WordPress)
Internship Program (6 months)
Perks of the Job
Full Time Position Opportunity
Once in a while we saw a superb character which we would like to have to be in our team permanently. Just be yourself and do your best, you might be it!
Positive Working Athmosphere
Surround yourself by positive people with the can do attitude, problem solvers, and longlife learners. Only those who seek progress in their life will fit in to our ecosystem.
This is a paid Internship and it should cover your transportation and your meals
Freedom, Flexibility & Equality
We do not believe in micro-management. We treat you as an equal and we have treat our team members equally. You can work anywhere as long as you get things done.
You will have a daily evaluation with the business owner to ensure that you are guided in your projects and have full support from your team members.
You will have kinds of training from first day you join us until the last day you’re leaving us. We focus ourselves in the investment of personal development and self growth for every team members.