Internship for 6 months
Are you a problem solver looking for opportunity in professional work? This opening is for the creative minds where you can turn ideas into reality.
You will be part of the LSI’s Content Production team and manage LSI’s social media accounts.
We want the best of your version as we only train the best people. Our recruitment process can be demanding and challenging at times. But our rigorous screening and training process ensures that only the most qualified and deserving candidates are invited to join the LSI team.
If you think that you would be a fit for LSI, then we encourage you to submit your candidature.
You will be in charge for creating promotional materials for marketing and non-promotional materials. We expect an independent individual who cannot accept NO for anything. You will be assisting the LSI Creative and Development department to produce digital contents which will be written and produced in English.
- Ensure that project goals are met.
- Create digital contents for brand awareness.
- Apply the LSI’s core values in every day’s activities.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Setup and Increase audience engagements in social media accounts.
- Continuously make improvements by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting based on the information.
- Oversee the creation of art, photo, video, and layout design.
- Has growth mindset & victor mentality.
- Eager to learn new things
- Detail oriented
- Creative and active in contributing many ideas
- Able to work under target (short deadline)
- Proficient in operating Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Own a laptop and has internet access at home.
- Can work independently and able to learn quickly in a new environment or function
- Has the following attitude: committed, service-oriented, accountable, having integrity, excellence, respectful, creative, truthful, professional, happy, positive, be a lifelong learner and have a solution-based mindset.
Other job openings at LSI:
Bahasa Indonesia Instructors for Foreigners (BIPA)
Perks of the Job
Full Time Position Opportunity
Once in a while we saw a superb character which we would like to have to be in our team permanently. Just be yourself and do your best, you might be it!
Positive Working Athmosphere
Surround yourself by positive people with the can do attitude, problem solvers, and longlife learners. Only those who seek progress in their life will fit in to our ecosystem.
This is a paid Internship and it should cover your transportation and your meals
Freedom, Flexibility & Equality
We do not believe in micro-management. We treat you as an equal and we have treat our team members equally. You can work anywhere as long as you get things done.
You will have a daily evaluation with the business owner to ensure that you are guided in your projects and have full support from your team members.
You will have kinds of training from first day you join us until the last day you’re leaving us. We focus ourselves in the investment of personal development and self growth for every team members.